A downloadable spranimkit for Windows, macOS, and Linux
This tool is primarily intended for animation production on PICO-8.
Therefore, it can handle a low number of colors and low resolution. (16colors & 128*128px screen)
What you do on the basic screen is
- Setting up parts
- Sprite settings
- Frame settings
Cut a new sprite from the sprite sheet. These are then set with IDs to the parts. Original characters are included as sample data.
If you do not like the name of the part, you can choose from any one from the list.
A ”FILM mode" has been added since version 0.20
- Background setting
- Accurate recording of GIF videos
- Split frame shooting (output for external software editing)
Share the animations you make!
Features only available in the commercial version
- Importing Sprite Sheets
- Exporting and Importing External Data
- Importing MAP data for PICO-8
- FILM mode background setting, GIF movie shooting, split frame shooting
In order to download this spranimkit you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $3.10 USD. You will get access to the following files: